Bore-Sight Antenna Positioning Tower
SunAR RF Motion Antenna Positioning Towers feature innovative design and manufacturing concepts that result in great ruggedness, durability and performance at a competitive price. The new Model TLT2 provides a very stable platform for the largest and smallest EMC test antennas of all types. Variable speed with soft start & stop.
- New trolley guide concept enhances azimuthal stability.
- Dual load carriers give rigid, stable elevation under heaviest loads.
- Stable boom extension allows proper focal point placement for any size antenna without moving tower.
- Monolithic construction of major components results in unbreakable, lifetime utility.
- Absence of conductive material above the motor box minimizes the electro-magnetic cross section, and minimizes coupling to antennas.
- Materials are selected for resistance to UV radiation and resistance to water absorption.
- Standard model is operated by a single, standard controller channel.
- Developed for indoor and outdoor use.