- 12” diameter deck
- Non-conductive deck and riser
- 36” height (customer specified)
- EUT load rating: 10 pounds
- Variable speed: 0-6 rpm
- Soft start/stop
- < 1° resolution and repeatability
- Low rf cross-section
- RS-232 control from PC
- Hollow riser tube for cable access
- Simple ASCII command set
- Precision stepper motor drive
- Electromechanical home switch
- 120 or 230 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Fiber optic interface
- Diameter: 24 in. (Custom diameters available)
- Height at deck: to be specified by customer (15”–96”)
- Distributed load capacity: ~45 kg (100 lb.)
- Rotation speed: Variable at 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, ~2.2 rpm. Custom speeds available.
- Speed may be selected either by pushing a single button on the front panel of the System Controller, or by sending a command to the System Controller via the GPIB port.
- Customized control available.
- Position resolution: <0.25deg.
- All material beyond the motor box is nonconductive.
- Cables may be routed between the rotating deck and its base.
- Power requirement: 115VAC/230VAC, 50/60Hz, single phase, 4A